3810 Gattis School Road #108, Round Rock, TX -
- Tuition is due on the 1st on the month (with the exception of those classes that have a one-time fee)
- Students/families taking one class will receive a 20% discount on all additional concurrent classes (this discount does not apply to one time workshops, Ladies’ Art Night Out, or summer camps).
- There is a one time Registration Fee of $25 that is added to your account the very first time you sign up for classes. Students who take a break in enrollment will be charged the $25 registration fee upon re-registering.
- A $20 late fee will be assessed on the 7th of the month to those who have not yet paid tuition.
- Automatic billing to your credit card or bank account is available. Please see the office manager to set-up this service.
- All bounced checks will result in a $25 return fee.
- Classes are prorated only if a new student signs up after the 1st class of the month. Missed classes are not prorated.
- All summer camp sales are final.
- Summer camp tuition is due within a week of registering to reserve your spot.
- Please arrive on time for all classes.
- Current students may reserve their spot in the fall for $25.
- New students may reserve their spot for the fall with the first month’s tuition, registration fee, and supply kit fee (if applicable).
- Cordovan will not offer make-up classes for classes that are canceled due to inclement weather.
- Cordovan no longer offers make-up classes.
- Students that are not continuing class must provide at least a two weeks (14 days) written notice to the office manager. This allows us to offer the space to another student. If a drop notice is not provided, the student is still responsible for tuition for the month.
- The school office is open Monday through Thursday from 12:30pm to 6:30pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm. The school itself is open when classes are scheduled.