Georgetown Art Center
Summer Art Camps for Teens
The BEST Art Camps in the Greater Austin Area!
- When your artist arrives at art camp, they will sign in at the front desk to find out their teacher’s name and studio classroom.
- At the end of camp each day, teen artists can sign themself out. We ask that they please wait inside Cordovan until their ride has arrived.
- Books, phones, electronic devices, and other personal items may be used before and after camp, but should be put away once camp begins. Cordovan is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items, so bring at your own risk.
- Artists enrolling in a full day of camp should bring a lunch, water bottle, and lots of snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Before and after extended care is available if needed.
- Thumbnail artwork shown next to each camp description below is a representation of the theme of the camp, but not necessarily a project that will be created during camp.
Cordovan Art Camps art held at the Georgetown Art Center at 816 S Main Street. Please enter using the side door on West 9th Street.
Summer Camps: July 26-30
Full Day Art Camp: July 26-30
July 26-30 9am - 4pm
FULL-DAY Camp runs from 9am - 4pm (Mon-Fri) and is comprised of the 2 half day camps below. Please send campers with lunch and snacks.
$319 + $80 supply fee
Anime & Manga
July 26-30 9am - 12pm
Do you dream of someday becoming a professional manga artist or anime director? Have you ever thought about creating the next Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist or My Hero Academia? Cordovan Arts is here to help you bring that dream to life! This camp is designed for artists of all abilities who want to learn the fundamentals of drawing Anime and other Asian-influenced art styles. No prior drawing skill is required — we'll teach you what you need to know right from the beginning. This camp has sold out 5 years running.
$199 + $40 supply fee
Portraits & Figures
July 26-30 1pm - 4pm
Come prepared to have fun painting, sketching, drawing, and working towards a portfolio that can be presented to colleges. You'll get personalized attention from professional artists who will help you learn the tricks of the trade. This camp is for art students of all skill levels. You'll learn how to start marketing yourself as an artist, develop your portfolio, and create friendships with other artists your age.
$199 + $40 supply fee
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.