Summer Art Camps for Teens
The BEST Art Camps in the Greater Austin Area!
Extended Care Available 7:30am – 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
Families: Buy 3 camps, get 4th camp FREE -or- 15% off any Half-Day Camp. Expires March 31
- Drop your artist off at the front desk so they can get their name tag and be told where to store their belongings.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists. Books, phones, and other electronic devices are welcome but should be put away once Camp begins.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and a snack break is taken during each 3 hour Camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Enroll in extended care if you will be more than 15 minutes late picking up or if you wish to drop off before 8:45am.
- Campers will leave the art they create through the week at the studio. All art will be taken home on Friday after the weekly Art Show.
- The last day of your camp, Friday, is Art Show day for parents and friends! If you can, come by the studio early to see YOUR artists work along with their new friends. Each studio will provide specific details on what time to arrive for the art show!
Bonus: Campers will go home with a one of a kind Cordovan t-shirt to remember their camp experience!
Select a different age range:
Cordovan Art Camps art held at the Georgetown Art Center at 816 S Main Street. It is best to enter using the side door on West 9th Street.
Full Day Art Camp: June 8-12
June 8-12 9:00am-4:00pm
FULL-DAY Camp runs from 9am - 4pm (Mon-Fri). Please send campers with lunch and snacks.
Morning Camp: Art of Illusion: Portraits & Figures (ages 10-16)
Afternoon Camp: Marvel Comics: Portraits & Figures (ages 10-16)
$319 + $80 supply fee (savings of $79)
Art of Illusion: Portraits & Figures (ages 10-16)
June 8-12 9:00am - 12:00pm
Have you ever seen a great piece of art and wondered how the artist tricked your eye? Learn some of the behind-the-scenes techniques that artists use to create 3-D illusions--things like shading, light and shadow, disappearing lines, perspective, and more. You'll use these time-tested techniques as you create life-like portraits and figures.
$199 + $40 supply fee
Anime & Manga (ages 10-16)
June 8-12 1:00pm-4:00pm
Do you dream of someday becoming a professional manga artist or anime director? Have you ever thought about creating the next Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist or My Hero Academia? Cordovan Arts is here to help you bring that dream to life! This camp is designed for artists of all abilities who want to learn the fundamentals of drawing Anime and other Asian-influenced art styles. No prior drawing skill is required — we'll teach you what you need to know right from the beginning. This camp has sold out 5 years running.
$199 + $40 supply fee
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.