Summer Art Camps for Teens
Ages 12-16 | June – Aug, 2019
Extended Care Available 7:30am – 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
What you need to know about Cordovan Art School Summer Camps:
- Drop your artist off at the front desk so they can get their name tag and be told where to store their belongings.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists. Books, phones, and other electronic devices are welcome but should be put away once Camp begins.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and a snack break is taken during each 3 hour Camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Enroll in extended care if you will be more than 15 minutes late picking up or if you wish to drop off before 8:45am.
- Campers will leave the art they create through the week at the studio. All art will be taken home on Friday after the weekly Art Show.
- The last day of your camp, Friday, is Art Show day for parents and friends! If you can, come by the studio early to see YOUR artists work along with their new friends. Each studio will provide specific details on what time to arrive for the art show!
Select a different age range:
the BEST Art Camps in the Greater Austin Area!
Families: Buy 3 camps, Get 4th Camp FREE
July 8-12, 2019
FULL-DAY Summer Camp July 8-12
July 8-12 9:00am - 4:00pm
FULL-DAY Camp runs from 9am - 4pm (Mon-Fri). Please send campers with lunch and snacks.
$329 + $70 supply fee
Summer Extended Care: July 8-12
July 8-12 7:30am - 6:00pm
Do you need to get to work early or stay late in the evening. No problem, bring your kids to us for some extra art and fun. We are here from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
July 8-12 9:00am - 12:00pm
Do you love ANIME? This camp is designed for artists of all abilities who want to learn the fundamentals of drawing manga and other Asian-influenced art styles. No prior drawing skill is required — You’ll learn the fundamentals of anime drawing, line-work, proportions, character design, and more.
Art For Muggles and Wizards
July 8-12 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Hogwarts is calling you, and it’s time to get to Mordor. Your magical adventure begins here! Paint your spell and create a cauldron of loads of fun during this fantasy camp. Whether you’re a witch, muggle, elf or dwarf, we’ll help you find the magic within yourself.
July 22-26, 2019
July 22 - 26 1:00pm - 4:00pm
For advanced students. Come and enjoy the thrill of oils, and paint like the masters in photo-realism!! You'll get to work from both a live portrait model and also from a photograph of your choice. Come ready to paint a scenic landscape, self-portrait, favorite vacation spot, or anything else you want! We will help you select a photo if needed.
Each week of camp ends with an art show for parents to view the fantastic work by their young artists as well as their fellow camp goers. Plan to stop by the studio a bit earlier on Friday to admire your teen’s talent!
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.