– Students/families taking one class will receive a 20% discount on all additional concurrent classes (this discount does not apply to one-time workshops or camps or online classes).
– A late fee of $20 will be assessed on the 8th of the month for delinquent accounts
– Automatic billing to your credit card or bank account is required
– All bounced checks will result in a $25 return fee.
– Classes are prorated only if a new student signs up after the 1st class of the month.Camps
– All camp sales are final, no refunds will be processed
– Camp tuition is due at time of registration
– As a courtesy to the other students, please arrive on time for all classes
– Cordovan will not offer make-up classes for classes that are canceled due to inclement weather.
– There are no make-up classes if a student misses a class.
– Students that are not continuing class must provide at least a two weeks (14 days) written notice to the office manager. This allows us to offer the space to another student. If a drop notice is not provided, the student is still responsible for tuition for the month.
– No refunds for workshop no-shows or last minute cancellations. Full credit will be given that can be used towards a future workshop ONLY with 7-day notice of cancellation