Cordovan Art School in NW Austin is located at 8108 Mesa Drive Suite B-102, Austin, TX 78759.
Cordovan Art School teaches art classes in five different age groups. Click on the images below for additional information on the classes and to register for the class of your choice.
We create artists! Our art classes are perfect for artists of all skill levels. Our instructors are professional artists who are happy to assist those who need extra help and love to encourage those who are ready to push above and beyond.
Enroll in a class today. You’ll learn new skills, make new friends, and grow as an artist and individual.
Keep up to date with Cordovan and learn about limited time offers on our Facebook Page!
Do I need to bring my own supplies?:
- No, Cordovan supplies all materials needed for classes. You are welcome to bring in your own materials but it is not required.
I’m not sure if I want to take a class or not. What should I do?:
- Join in a class for a free trial! Use the form at the bottom of our home page or give us a call at 512-275-4040 so we know when to expect you. Be sure to note the time and location of your trial class as you will be joining in during its regularly scheduled time.
When should I register?:
- Cordovan offers rolling enrollment. You can jump into a class at any time! If you register in the middle of the month and have missed the first few classes your tuition will be prorated.
Do you prorate tuition?:
- If you start a class after the first class of the month your tuition will be prorated. For continuing students, tuition is not prorated. Tuition is based on a monthly fee determined from an average of entire classes from September through May
Is there a registration fee?:
- Yes, there is an annual registration and supply fee of $75 that pays for every canvas, paint, pastel, pencil, and all other supplies you may use during your classes.
How many classes a month are there?:
- Typically there are four classes a month. Some months will have more or less depending on holidays
If I get more than 4 classes a month do I get charged extra?:
- No, your monthly tuition is based on a monthly fee determined from an average of entire classes from September through May
Will I be charged less if there are only 3 classes a month?:
- No, tuition is based on a monthly fee determined from an average of entire classes from September through May.
When is tuition due?:
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. You can set up monthly auto payments, deliver a check/cash to the studio, or call to have us run a credit card payment. Call us to set up Auto-Pay.
What happens if I forget to pay tuition?:
- A $20 late fee will be charged to your account if tuition has not been paid by the 7th of the given month.
If I miss a class can I make it up somehow?:
- Cordovan does not offer make-up classes.
Who is my teacher?:
- Instructors names will often be listed underneath the title of the class. To learn more about our instructors visit our faculty page.
Will my class meet if there is bad weather?:
- Cordovan follows RRISD, LISD, and AISD school closing schedules. If school is cancelled, so are Cordovan’s classes for that day. Check with your local studio to see what school district calendar they follow.
How/when do I drop a class?:
- You can drop a class at any time. However, it is best to provide two weeks notice to your Cordovan studio’s office manager so they can place a “future drop date” on your account. This will halt any auto-payments you may have set up.
How do I apply a promo code?:
- From time to time we offer promotions. When registering for a class insert your promo code into the correct box for promotional/discount codes. Cordovan manually applies discounts to your account before your card is charged. We will email you a final receipt once the discount has been applied and your card is charged.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Give us a call at 512-275-4040 and we’ll do our best to help you out!