Ages 8-12 | May – Aug, 2019
Extended Care Available 7:30am – 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
What you need to know about Cordovan Art School Summer Camps:
- Drop your artist off at the front desk so they can get their name tag and be told where to store their belongings.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists. Books, phones, and other electronic devices are welcome but should be put away once Camp begins.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and a snack break is taken during each 3 hour Camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Enroll in extended care if you will be more than 15 minutes late picking up or if you wish to drop off before 8:45am.
- Campers will leave the art they create through the week at the studio. All art will be taken home on Friday after the weekly Art Show.
- The last day of your camp, Friday, is Art Show day for parents and friends! If you can, come by the studio early to see YOUR artists work along with their new friends. Each studio will provide specific details on what time to arrive for the art show!
Select a different age range:
the BEST Art Camps in the Greater Austin Area!
Families: Buy 3 camps, Get 4th Camp FREE
Aug 12-14, 2019
FULL-DAY Summer Camp Aug 12-14 (3 day option)
Aug 12 - 14 9:00am - 4:00pm
FULL-DAY Camp runs from 9am - 4pm (Mon-Wed). Please send campers with lunch and snacks. See camp titles and descriptions below.
$214 + $42 supply fee
Summer Extended Care: Aug 12-14 (3 day option)
Aug 12 - 14 7:30am - 6:00pm
Do you need to get to work early or stay late in the evening. No problem, bring your kids to us for some extra art and fun. We are here from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
Yay Clay! (3 day option)
Aug 12 - 14 9:00am - 12:00pm
Clay, Creativity, and Cleverness come together in this 3-D camp. You’ll turn mud into masterpieces, learning a variety of hand-building methods while working with different types of clay. You’ll finish it off by painting and glazing your new pieces with lots of colors and designs. You'll want to sign up for this camp early, as it will sell out! What treasures will you create?
$137+ $21 supply fee
Color Splash (3 day option)
Aug 12 - 14 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Splash into summer with big, bold colors! In this camp, you’ll learn traditional art techniques that have stood the test of time. Your paintings will have bright colors and beautiful brush strokes of paint. You'll work with a variety of high-quality art media including watercolors, markers, colored pencils, acrylics and more.
$137+ $21 supply fee
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.