816 S Main St, Georgetown, TX 78626 - Directions
Summer Art Camps
Ages 6-8 | May – Aug, 2019
What you need to know about Cordovan Art School Summer Camps:
- Drop your artist off at the front desk so they can get their name tag and be told where to store their belongings.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists. Books, phones, and other electronic devices are welcome but should be put away once Camp begins.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and a snack break is taken during each 3 hour Camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Enroll in extended care if you will be more than 15 minutes late picking up or if you wish to drop off before 8:45am.
- Campers will leave the art they create through the week at the studio. All art will be taken home on Friday after the weekly Art Show.
- The last day of your camp, Friday, is Art Show day for parents and friends! If you can, come by the studio early to see YOUR artists work along with their new friends. Each studio will provide specific details on what time to arrive for the art show!
Select a different age range:
the BEST Art Camps in the Greater Austin Area!
Families: Buy 3 camps, Get 4th Camp FREE
Georgetown Cordovan Art Camps art held at the Georgetown Art Center at 816 S Main Street. It is best to enter using the side door on West 9th Street.
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.