Georgetown Art Center
Summer Art Camps for Kids
(Any student age 8, 9 or 10 can find additional camps by clicking on the “age 6-10” button)
The BEST Art Camps in the Georgetown, TX Area!
Year after year, Cordovan Art School has been the leader in creative art camps in Georgetown and the Greater Austin Area! Select from over 40 themed camps: Live animals, Video Game Art, Super Heroes & Villains, Fantasy Art, Space Art, Pets, Pokemon, Underwater & Sea Life, Anime, and more! Experience mixed media, chalk, pencil, pastels, watercolors, acrylic, paper mache, clay, pottery, and more!
Cordovan Art Camps art held at the Georgetown Art Center at 816 S Main Street. Please enter using the side door on West 9th Street.
- When you arrive at art camp, sign in at the front desk to find out your teacher’s name and studio classroom.
- At the end of camp each day, parents will go to the studio classroom to sign out their artists.
- Books, phones, electronic devices, and other personal items may be used before and after camp, but should be put away once camp begins. Cordovan is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items, so bring at your own risk.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch, water bottle, and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and snack break is taken during the middle of each 3 hour camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time!
- Thumbnail artwork shown next to each camp description below is a representation of the theme of the camp, but not necessarily a project that will be created during camp.
See you next year!
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.