20308 Dawn Drive, Lago Vista, TX 78645 - Directions
Cordovan Art School offers the BEST Winter Art camps in Lago Vista!
All art camps are designed for AGES 5-13. Artist are divided into smaller age groups based on age. Project difficulty varies according to age. ALL Supplies ARE included in camp prices. All artist’s should bring a snack. FULL DAY artists should bring a lunch.
Extended Care: Early drop off starts at 7:30am. Late pick up until 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
Keep up to date with Cordovan and learn about limited time offers on our Facebook Page!
Do I need to bring my own supplies?:
- No, Cordovan supplies all materials.
When should I register?:
- Seats are limited and can fill up fast! To guarantee your child a spot register once you’ve decided which camp(s) they should attend.
When is payment due?:
- Payment is due upon registration. If you would like to set up a payment plan we’re happy to do so. Give us a call at (512) 284-9874.
I only need one day of Extended Care, not the whole week. Can I do that?
- Definitely! Give us a call at (512) 963-6575 and we’ll get your little artist enrolled in Extended Care for only the day you need.
If I miss a day of camp can I make it up somehow?:
- Cordovan does not offer make-up camps.
Who is my teacher?:
- Camp instructors vary from location to location. If you would like to learn more about our instructors visit our faculty page.
Will my camp be held if there is bad weather?:
- If inclement weather could cause dangers to staff or campers Cordovan will contact you to inform you of any schedule changes.
I changed my mind and need to remove my student from a camp before it has begun. Can I get a refund?:
- We do not offer refunds for camps. In order to provide the highest level of service and art instruction, we have to purchase supplies and hire teachers & staff ahead of time.
Something came up and I need to remove my student from a camp that has already began. Can I get a refund?
- We do not offer camp refunds, but in unexpected emergency situations we will give you a credit that can be used to register for another camp or class of your choice. Account credits are only given when there is an unforeseen, emergency situation.
How do I apply a promo code?:
- From time to time we offer promotions. When registering for a class insert your promo code into the correct box for promotional/discount codes. Cordovan manually applies discounts to your account before your card is charged. We will email you a final receipt once the discount has been applied and your card is charged.