Summer Art Camps for Teens
The BEST Art Camps in the Greater Austin Area!
Extended Care Available 7:30am – 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
- When your artist arrives at art camp, they will sign in at the front desk to find out their teacher’s name and studio classroom.
- At the end of camp each day, teen artists can sign themself out. We ask that they please wait inside Cordovan until their ride has arrived.
- Artists enrolling in Extended Care may wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists.
- Books, phones, electronic devices, and other personal items may be used before and after camp, but should be put away once camp begins. Cordovan is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items, so bring at your own risk.
- Artists enrolling in a full day of camp should bring a lunch, water bottle, and lots of snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Before and after extended care is available if needed.
- Thumbnail artwork shown next to each camp description below is a representation of the theme of the camp, but not necessarily a project that will be created during camp.
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.