Presidents Day Art Camps
Voted the BEST Art Camps in the Greater Katy Area!
Extended Care Available 7:30am – 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
Keep up to date with Cordovan and learn about limited time offers on our Facebook Page!
- When you arrive at art camp, sign in at the front desk to find out your teacher’s name and studio classroom.
- At the end of camp each day, parents will go to the studio classroom to sign out their artists.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists.
- Books, phones, electronic devices, and other personal items may be used before and after camp, but should be put away once camp begins. Cordovan is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items, so bring at your own risk.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch, water bottle, and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and snack break is taken during the middle of each 3 hour camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Before and after extended care is available.
- Thumbnail artwork shown next to each camp description below is a representation of the theme of the camp, but not necessarily a project that will be created during camp.
- Artists will be equally divided between the studio classrooms according to their age. This allows our students to get the best individual care from our teachers.
- Please let us know if siblings of different age groups want to attend camp together. They will be placed in the studio classroom of the youngest sibling.
Presidents' Day - Feb 21st
Popular Pets Pottery and Painting
Monday, Feb 21 9:00am - 12:00pm
What would your dream pet be? Join us to paint your ceramic perfect pet. What color fur will it have? Will they have spots, stripe or be solid? You will also create a beautiful canvas painting using acrylic paints. Student will get to select a puppy or kitten.
Monday, Feb 21 1:00pm - 4:00pm
What creatures live under the deep blue sea? This camp is all about using bright neon colors to paint the magical creatures that live under the sea.
Monday, Feb 21 7:30am - 6:00pm
Drop off as early as 7:30am. Pick up before 6:00pm. Please send campers with lunch and snacks. Must be enrolled in both morning and afternoon session.