Spring Break Art Camps for Kids
Ages 5-12 Years
The BEST Art Camps in Sugar Land!
Extended Care Available 7:30am – 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
Keep up to date with Cordovan and learn about limited time offers on our Facebook Page!
- When you arrive at art camp, sign in at the front desk to find out your teacher’s name and studio classroom.
- At the end of camp each day, parents will go to the studio classroom to sign out their artists.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists.
- Books, phones, electronic devices, and other personal items may be used before and after camp, but should be put away once camp begins. Cordovan is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items, so bring at your own risk.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch, water bottle, and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and snack break is taken during the middle of each 3 hour camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Before and after extended care is available.
- Thumbnail artwork shown next to each camp description below is a representation of the theme of the camp, but not necessarily a project that will be created during camp.
- Artists will be equally divided between the studio classrooms according to their age. This allows our students to get the best individual care from our teachers.
- Please let us know if siblings of different age groups want to attend camp together. They will be placed in the studio classroom of the youngest sibling.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to bring my own supplies?:
- No, Cordovan supplies all materials.
When should I register?:
- Seats are limited and can fill up fast! To guarantee your child a spot register once you’ve decided which camp(s) they should attend.
When is payment due?:
- Payment is due upon registration. If you would like to set up a payment plan we’re happy to do so.
I only need one day of Extended Care, not the whole week. Can I do that?
- Definitely! Give us a call and we’ll get your student enrolled in Extended Care for only the day(s) you need.
If I miss a day of camp can I make it up somehow?:
- Cordovan does not offer make-up camps.
Who is my teacher?:
- Camp instructors vary from location to location. If you would like to learn more about our instructors visit our faculty page.
Will my camp be held if there is bad weather?:
- If inclement weather could cause dangers to staff or campers Cordovan will contact you to inform you of any schedule changes.
Something came up and I need to withdraw my student from camp. Can I get a refund?
- We do not offer refunds for camps. In order to provide the highest level of service and art instruction, we have to purchase supplies and hire teachers & staff ahead of time. However in unexpected emergency situations we will give you a credit that can be used to register for another camp or class of your choice. Account credits are only given when there is an unforeseen, emergency situation.
How do I apply a promo code?:
- From time to time we offer promotions. Insert your promo code at the time of registration into the correct box for promotional/discount codes.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Give us a call and we’ll do our best to help you out!
Spring Break Camp: March 13-17
Monday, March 13th
Tuesday, March 14th
Wednesday, March 15th
Thursday, March 16th
Friday, March 17th