Georgetown Art Center
Cordovan Art School offers the BEST Winter Art camps in Georgetown!
All art camps are designed for AGES 5-13. Artist are divided into smaller age groups based on age. Project difficulty varies according to age. ALL Supplies ARE included in camp prices. All artist’s should bring a snack. FULL DAY artists should bring a lunch.
Extended Care: Early drop off starts at 7:30am. Late pick up until 6:00pm. Pre-registration required.
Keep up to date with Cordovan and learn about limited time offers on our Facebook Page!
Do I need to bring my own supplies?:
- No, Cordovan supplies all materials.
When should I register?:
- Seats are limited and can fill up fast! To guarantee your child a spot register once you’ve decided which camp(s) they should attend.
When is payment due?:
- Payment is due upon registration. If you would like to set up a payment plan we’re happy to do so. Give us a call at (512) 275-4040.
I only need one day of Extended Care, not the whole week. Can I do that?
- Definitely! Give us a call at (512) 275-4040 and we’ll get your little artist enrolled in Extended Care for only the day you need.
If I miss a day of camp can I make it up somehow?:
- Cordovan does not offer make-up camps.
Who is my teacher?:
- Camp instructors vary from location to location. If you would like to learn more about our instructors visit our faculty page.
Will my camp be held if there is bad weather?:
- If inclement weather could cause dangers to staff or campers Cordovan will contact you to inform you of any schedule changes.
I changed my mind and need to remove my student from a camp before it has begun. Can I get a refund?:
- We do not offer refunds for camps. In order to provide the highest level of service and art instruction, we have to purchase supplies and hire teachers & staff ahead of time.
Something came up and I need to remove my student from a camp that has already began. Can I get a refund?
- We do not offer camp refunds, but in unexpected emergency situations we will give you a credit that can be used to register for another camp or class of your choice. Account credits are only given when there is an unforeseen, emergency situation.
How do I apply a promo code?:
- From time to time we offer promotions. When registering for a class insert your promo code into the correct box for promotional/discount codes. Cordovan manually applies discounts to your account before your card is charged. We will email you a final receipt once the discount has been applied and your card is charged.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Give us a call at 512-275-4040 and we’ll do our best to help you out!
3-Day Art Camp: Jan. 2nd, 3rd & 6th
3-Day Art Camp: Jan. 2nd, 3rd & 6th
Jan. 2nd, 3rd & 6th 9am - 4pm
Choose this option if you wish to register for Full Day Art Camp Jan. 2nd, 3rd & 6th. This option includes all 6 mini-sessions. Please send campers with lunch and snacks.
$186 + $30 supply fee (Savings of $30)
2-Day Art Camp: Jan. 2nd & 3rd
Thursday & Friday, Jan. 2nd & 3rd 9am - 4pm
Choose this option if you wish to register for Full Day Art Camp Thursday & Friday. This option includes all 4 mini-sessions. Please send campers with lunch and snacks.
$124 + $20 supply fee (Savings of $40)
Frozen - Anna, Elsa & Olaf
Thursday, Jan 2nd 9am - 12pm
Join your Frozen 2 friends Anna, Elsa, and Olaf for a chilly morning. You will create all kinds of frozen art while staying warm inside.
Thursday, Jan 2nd 1pm - 4pm
Are you still looking for a WHITE winter in TEXAS? Look no further. Even if we have to paint it ourselves, we are going to get snow! Brrrrr...this camp is about all things icy, snowy, and cold. All art projects will be winter/ snow themed.
Friday, Jan. 3rd 9am - 12pm
Calling all animal lovers! Join us for this FAVORITE Art camp as we explore how to draw and paint our fuzzy, furry, fishy, and feathery friends. Your teacher will help you create and amazing portrait of the fantasy or real animal you love . You are sure to have a roaring good time!
Under the Winter Sky
Friday, Jan. 3rd 1pm - 4pm
The world looks different a winter sky. Come imagine the Northern Lights and the twinkling night stars while you create amazing works of art.
Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
Monday, Jan. 6th 9am - 12pm
How many famous snowman can you name? Come build some old favorites and learn to create some new wintery friends.
Monday, Jan. 6th 1pm - 4pm
Bundle up for our winter version of our #1 most popular camp called "Talk with the Animals" This time, we are heading up north to drawing winter animals like Polar Bears, Whales, Penguins, Reindeer, Arctic Wolf, Seals, etc.