The classes listed below will be held at the Cordovan Art School located at 3810 Gattis School Road, Suite #108, Round Rock, TX 78664
Cordovan offers continuous enrollment. Students pay an annual registration & supply fee of $75. Tuition is paid monthly. For adult students who wish to enroll in 2 classes at the same time, the monthly tuition is only $252 (35% off); For 3 classes the tuition is only $336 (40% off). Classes are now accepting students. Sign up today!
Classes require a minimum of four students. If the minimum enrollment is not reached one week before the first day of class, students may switch into another class or receive a full refund.
Do I need to bring my own supplies?:
- No, Cordovan supplies all materials needed for classes. You are welcome to bring in your own materials but it is not required. Adult and teen students may wish to supplement Cordovan’s supplies with their own.
I’m not sure if I want to take a class or not. What should I do?:
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up for a free trial class! Be sure to note the time and location of your trial class as you will be joining in during its regularly scheduled time.
When should I register?:
- Cordovan offers rolling enrollment. You can jump into a class at any time! If you register in the middle of the month and have missed the first few classes your tuition will be prorated.
Is there a registration fee?:
- Yes, there is an annual registration and supply fee of $75 that pays for every canvas, paint, pastel, and pencil you may use during your classes.
When is tuition due?:
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. You can set up monthly auto payments, deliver a check/cash to the studio, or call to have us run a credit card payment. Call your Cordovan studio to set up Auto-Pay.
What happens if I forget to pay tuition?:
- A $20 late fee will be charged to your account if tuition has not been paid by the 7th of the given month.
How many classes a month are there?:
- Each class meets once a week. Depending on the month you will have 4 or 5 classes.
If I miss a class can I make it up somehow?:
- Cordovan does not offer make-up classes.
Will my class meet if there is bad weather?:
- Cordovan follows RRISD, LISD, and AISD school closing schedules. If school is cancelled, so are Cordovan’s classes for that day.
Who is my teacher?
- Instructors names will often be listed underneath the title of the class. To learn more about our instructors visit our faculty page.
How/when do I drop a class?:
- You can drop a class at any time. Provide two weeks notice to your Cordovan studio’s office manager and they will place a “future drop date” on your account. This will halt any auto-payments you may have set up.
I used a promo code but was still charged the full amount. Why?:
- Cordovan manually applies our discounts. Your account will be refunded once one of our office managers review your registration.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Give us a call at 512-275-4040 and we’ll do our best to help you out!
Summer Classes 2019
Monday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Come and enjoy the thrill of oils, and paint like the masters!! This is one of the most popular classes for adults. You'll get to chose a photograph that you want to paint-- a scenic landscape, a personal portrait, vacation spot, or anything else--and then you'll start painting away! John will work with you individually to develop your skills that will take your paintings to the next level. Some prior oil painting experience recommended.
Painting - All Mediums
Saturday 9:00am - 11:30pm
A class for painters of who want to improve their technique in watercolor, acrylic, guache, or any other water-based media. Students work at their own pace on their individual projects. For beginning and advanced students.