the BEST Art Camps in the Greater Austin Area!
CLICK ON YOUR AGE GROUP BELOW
If you’re looking for summer art camps for kids in Austin, look no further than Cordovan Art School!
We offer a variety of different and diverse art camps that cover numerous topics, mediums, and themes.
Students of all skill levels will feel at home in Cordovan camps. Our instructors are professional artists who are happy to assist those who need extra help and love to encourage those who are ready to push above and beyond. Enroll to learn new skills, make new friends, and grow as an artist and individual!
Each week of camp ends with an art show for parents to view the fantastic work by their young artists as well as their fellow camp goers. Plan to stop by the studio a bit earlier on Friday to admire your child’s talent!
Multiple discounts may not be used together. Only one discount will be applied to each registration.
What you need to know about Cordovan Art School Summer Camps:
- Drop your artist off at the front desk so they can get their name tag and be told where to store their belongings.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists. Books, phones, and other electronic devices are welcome but should be put away once Camp begins.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and a snack break is taken during each 3 hour Camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Enroll in extended care if you will be more than 15 minutes late picking up or if you wish to drop off before 8:45am.
- Campers will leave the art they create through the week at the studio. All art will be taken home on Friday after the weekly Art Show.
- The last day of your camp, Friday, is Art Show day for parents and friends! If you can, come by the studio early to see YOUR artists work along with their new friends. Each studio will provide specific details on what time to arrive for the art show!