Georgetown Art Center
Spring Break Art Camps for Kids
Ages 6-12 Years
The BEST Art Camps in Georgetown!
Keep up to date with Cordovan and learn about limited time offers on our Facebook Page!
- When you arrive at art camp, sign in at the front desk to find out your teacher’s name and studio classroom.
- At the end of camp each day, parents will go to the studio classroom to sign out their artists.
- If your artist is enrolled in Extended Care they will wait in the lobby where they can draw, socialize, and hang out with other artists.
- Books, phones, electronic devices, and other personal items may be used before and after camp, but should be put away once camp begins. Cordovan is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items, so bring at your own risk.
- If enrolled in a full day of camp be sure to send your artist with lunch, water bottle, and two snacks! Lunch takes places 12:00-1:00pm and snack break is taken during the middle of each 3 hour camp block.
- Morning Camps are 9:00am to 12:00pm. Afternoon Camps are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Be sure to drop your artist off and pick them up on time! Before and after extended care is available.
- Thumbnail artwork shown next to each camp description below is a representation of the theme of the camp, but not necessarily a project that will be created during camp.
- Artists will be equally divided between the studio classrooms according to their age. This allows our students to get the best individual care from our teachers.
- Please let us know if siblings of different age groups want to attend camp together. They will be placed in the studio classroom of the youngest sibling.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to bring my own supplies?:
- No, Cordovan supplies all materials.
When should I register?:
- Seats are limited and can fill up fast! To guarantee your child a spot register once you’ve decided which camp(s) they should attend.
When is payment due?:
- Payment is due upon registration. If you would like to set up a payment plan we’re happy to do so.
I only need one day of Extended Care, not the whole week. Can I do that?
- Definitely! Give us a call and we’ll get your student enrolled in Extended Care for only the day(s) you need.
If I miss a day of camp can I make it up somehow?:
- Cordovan does not offer make-up camps.
Who is my teacher?:
- Camp instructors vary from location to location. If you would like to learn more about our instructors visit our faculty page.
Will my camp be held if there is bad weather?:
- If inclement weather could cause dangers to staff or campers Cordovan will contact you to inform you of any schedule changes.
Something came up and I need to withdraw my student from camp. Can I get a refund?
- We do not offer refunds for camps. In order to provide the highest level of service and art instruction, we have to purchase supplies and hire teachers & staff ahead of time. However in unexpected emergency situations we will give you a credit that can be used to register for another camp or class of your choice. Account credits are only given when there is an unforeseen, emergency situation.
How do I apply a promo code?:
- From time to time we offer promotions. Insert your promo code at the time of registration into the correct box for promotional/discount codes.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Give us a call and we’ll do our best to help you out!
Spring Break Camp March 14-18
Spring Break 5-Day Camp--ALL DAY
March 14-18 9:00am - 4:00pm
MORNING and AFTERNOON SESSIONS, M-F (5 days).
Choose this option if you wish to register for Full Day Art Camp.
Please send campers with lunch and snacks.
Spring Break 5-Day Camp--MORNING only
March 14-18 9:00am - 12:00pm
MORNING SESSION ONLY, M-F (5 days)
Choose this option if you wish to register for morning only art camps.
Please send campers with lunch and snacks.
Monday, March 14th
Monday, March 14th 9:00am - 12:00pm
Are you going crazy for Pokemon? In this camp, you will put your skills to work as you create Pokemon inspired art. You'll learn step-by-step how to draw your favorite characters while working with a variety of art materials.
Monday, March 14th 1:00pm - 4:00pm
If you want to experience a touch of everything, or if you are just plain indecisive, then this is the perfect ART camp for you! You’ll get to create a beautiful masterpiece using all kinds of different art media including watercolors, graphite, acrylics, markers, and we’ll even throw in the kitchen sink. This is a very popular camp when enough is never quite enough.
Tuesday, March 15th
Tuesday, March 15th 9:00am - 12:00pm
Calling all animal lovers! Join us for this FAVORITE Art camp as we explore how to draw and paint fuzzy, furry and fluffy friends. You are sure to have a roaring good time!
Wednesday, March 16th
Wednesday, March 16th 9:00am - 12:00pm
Come and explore under the Sea where everything’s better, down where it's wetter! Get down into the deep blue sea as you paint your own ocean adventure. You will also explore the coral reefs, buried treasure and everything that lurks below the water's edge.
Thursday, March 17th
Thursday, March 17th 9:00am - 12:00pm
Don't get caught with out your green this St. Patrick's Day! Join us for for lucky leprechauns, four leaf clovers and finding gold at the end of the rainbow. Your friends will be green with envy when they see your cool art!
Beyond the Brush
Thursday, March 17th 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Are you looking for an "out of the box" art experience this Spring Break? If you like using your imagination, getting a little messy, and working with your hands--this camp is for you! You'll make create amazing works of art using more then just a brush.
Friday, March 18th
Unicorn Vs Dragons
Friday, March 18th 9:00am - 12:00pm
Do you prefer mythical magical unicorns or fiery ferocious dragons? Come create one of each before you decide which is best.