The classes listed below will be held at the Cordovan Art School located at 3810 Gattis School Road, Suite #108, Round Rock, TX 78664
Cordovan offers continuous enrollment. Students pay an annual registration & supply fee of $75. Tuition is paid monthly. Classes are now accepting students. Sign up today!
Classes require a minimum of four students. If the minimum enrollment is not reached one week before the first day of class, students may switch into another class or receive a full refund.
Do I need to bring my own supplies?:
- No, Cordovan supplies all materials needed for classes. You are welcome to bring in your own materials but it is not required. Adult and teen students may wish to supplement Cordovan’s supplies with their own.
I’m not sure if I want to take a class or not. What should I do?:
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up for a free trial class! Be sure to note the time and location of your trial class as you will be joining in during its regularly scheduled time.
When should I register?:
- Cordovan offers rolling enrollment. You can jump into a class at any time! If you register in the middle of the month and have missed the first few classes your tuition will be prorated.
Is there a registration fee?:
- Yes, there is an annual registration and supply fee of $75 that pays for every canvas, paint, pastel, and pencil you may use during your classes.
When is tuition due?:
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. You can set up monthly auto payments, deliver a check/cash to the studio, or call to have us run a credit card payment. Call your Cordovan studio to set up Auto-Pay.
What happens if I forget to pay tuition?:
- A $20 late fee will be charged to your account if tuition has not been paid by the 7th of the given month.
How many classes a month are there?:
- Each class meets once a week. Depending on the month you will have 4 or 5 classes.
If I miss a class can I make it up somehow?:
- Cordovan does not offer make-up classes.
Will my class meet if there is bad weather?:
- Cordovan follows RRISD, LISD, and AISD school closing schedules. If school is cancelled, so are Cordovan’s classes for that day.
Who is my teacher?
- Instructors names will often be listed underneath the title of the class. To learn more about our instructors visit our faculty page.
How/when do I drop a class?:
- You can drop a class at any time. Provide two weeks notice to your Cordovan studio’s office manager and they will place a “future drop date” on your account. This will halt any auto-payments you may have set up.
I used a promo code but was still charged the full amount. Why?:
- Cordovan manually applies our discounts. Your account will be refunded once one of our office managers review your registration.
Summer Classes 2019
Monday 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Do you dream of someday becoming a professional manga artist or anime director? Of creating the next Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online or Sailor Moon? Cordovan is here to help you bring that dream to life!This class is designed for artists of all abilities who want to learn the fundamentals of drawing manga. No prior drawing skill is required — we'll teach you what you need to know right from the beginning.
Middle School Art
Tuesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm
This class is for Teens & Tweens who want to explore and excel in the arts. Each week you will begin class with a different technique-building activity. Using the media of your choice (graphite, acrylic, watercolor, pen & ink, etc) you will work on your own individual art project (chosen by you, and usually from a photograph). You'll be inspired by your classmates, and you will be guided by a professional artist who will show you how to make each drawing & painting better than your last one. All skill levels welcome from beginner to advanced.
Creative Clay From Scratch
Tuesday 5:45pm - 7:00pm
If you are looking for a unique experience with 3-D media, try this hand-building CLAY class! You'll create everything from monsters to vases; crazy mugs to faces; bird houses to small mouses . You'll get to put your own spin on each project as you design, sculpt, and glaze. We will fire your pieces for you and they will come out shiny and ready to display. Pottery and ceramics has never been so fun!
Color & Expression
Saturday 10:30am - 11:45am
If you are one of those people that want to experience everything, or if you are just plain indecisive, this is that perfect class for you. Students will get acquainted with a variety of media including watercolor, pencil, pastel, acrylic, charcoal and more. It continues to be a very popular class at Cordovan School of the Arts.